Today,I'm gonna be reviewing Toto Fresco Trattoria,located on 3829 N. Broadway Chicago,Illinois (I do not remember the actual address this is the address for the theater next to it). This is a GREAT restaurant but i don't really recommend it for more than 1 person.
Food:
Appetizers: I had the grilled calamari and bruschetta. The calamari was one of the worst I've had. The bruschetta was VERY good however.
Main dish: I had the Eggplant parmesan which was the best food I've ever had.I sampled some of the clams from the clam and pasta dish.They were also very good.
Dessert: I had the 3 flan platter. It had regular flan which was good.A mocha/chocolate flan which i didn't like that much,and a "corn" flan which tasted like spice cake and was also very good.
Final Verdict: I HIGHLY reccomend this restaurant. The food is great,and the portions are big enough to share.I give this place a 5/5!!!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Toto Fresco Tratoria Restaurant Review (v) (f)
Labels:
chicago,
favorite,
fresco,
illinois,
restaurant,
review,
Toto,
vegetarian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment